Sunday, October 4, 2009

Emotional...


Joy and Happiness isn't easy to find...

In the past they use to be around us all the time, now we can just pretend we have them but actually we are not. They just seem so hard to be found.

This past few weeks, so many things had happened and i don't know what kind of feeling should i use to handle all this situations....

I have been attached to one company which I don't really like and don't know what to do over there, the pay is low, and it actually minus off pay if you are late. How can i not be late when i have to travel from toa payoh which takes about one hour!!!!!!!

I have also lost a friend... His name is vincent. We knew each other for some time and spent one sem together. He lost his life on his attachment in China and this news made all his family and friends very sad. I just went to his funeral today and sent him off, hoping that he would go to a better place.... R.I.P my dear friend, Vincent...

Joy and Happiness seems so near yet so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment