Sunday, November 8, 2009

Boring days....

I am chatting to my fellow friends here from school.
I have to work at 5 in school as lifeguard then my clubhouse is not opened so i cannot get in and use my com....
This is the first time i use com for so long at the swimming pool
haha
haiz....
have to wait till around 5 before there will be people to come and help me open the door...
Ever since this sem has started, i feel like it is extremely boring....
Don't know why i don't have the motivation to do anything much....
I just feel so lost and tired everyday when i go to school...
I don't know what i want!!
All this started after i came back from my attachment
i guess that the attachment really drained away all my energy....
Anyone has any idea how i can get it back??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment